Monday 17 October 2016

My Ideal Man

Its been 2 years, 3 months and 19 days I've been in relationship with Gerard (not real name, his Christian's name) but then our relationship became a heartache in my heart sometimes.
Since time has passed so fast, we are planning on get ENGAGE on our 3rd Anniversary which is on 29.06.2017. Well sometimes I'm thinking am I doing the right things?? I'm thinking that am I ready to take the responsibilities as fiancee and then wife and then mother of my kids. MMM forget about it. Hahahaha lets talk about My Ideal man .




MY IDEAL MAN
1.Characteristic of fatherness (Bad English HAHA)

Yes, I dont care if he had no money,ugly faces as long as he could be a good father to my kids. That soothes my heart because he will have all the good man character (Maybe, hahahha)


2.... Thats all for now . gotta go (Lunch time is Over)

See you when I see u

No comments:

Post a Comment